Custom Map #626: Manifest Destiny 5: Chaos

Started by AutoPost, December 29, 2011, 07:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #626: Manifest Destiny 5: Chaos

Author: Fisherck

Desc:
With nowhere to run, and a new enemy to fight, how can you possibly survive?

Fisherck

I am sorry that this map is 3 months overdue. Life sped up, and I finally caught back up. :)

Now I have a question for you guys though. Do you want me to continue making maps in this series? I want to know if it is worthwhile to continue...
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

SmileyCoder

Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

eudrick

Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
Lazarus Long, Time Enough For Love, Robert A. Heinlein

CobraKill

Do. It. Honestly these are some of my faves, up there with ETF
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Fisherck

Okay! I'll continue them then. Just so you know though, life will be getting ahead of me again pretty soon, but I'll try not to have three months go by without me uploading a map for the series... ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps

J

Good map, I'm trying to beat it in 7 minutes but it will take a week before I can upload a score. You only have to collect 2 holocubes what makes it a lot easyer.

DethbyIT

If you make any more games, I might as well quit my day job!
LOL

Seriously, I look forward to your games - even if they are addictive.
dbit

Ranakastrasz

I just finished mission 6 of ETF, and was going to download the next one. Then I saw this on the front of this list. I spontaneously Yelled "Yes!!!" and clapped, for some unknown reason.

*Am excited*

J

Can you give a few clues to beat this map fast? I get far but I think I miss something.

Fisherck

Quote from: J on January 01, 2012, 11:22:22 AM
Can you give a few clues to beat this map fast? I get far but I think I miss something.

Hmm, I can't say I did anything surprising when beating this map, but I can list the order that I did things... :)

Spoiler

To start, I went for the crystals and the holocube, then built reactors in about all available spaces.
Then I built 8 blasters, 4 launchers, and 4 makers (half went to the emitter on the left and the other half to the right).
.Once I destroyed the emitters I built a few tech domes and reactors in every available space while moving the units I already built (and the LS) towards pluto (up on the map).
And after that it was just routine. I had a fair amount of blasters and mortars to get to that last holocube (which is all you need)
[close]
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps

DethbyIT

Glad to read that. I've been grabbing the Jewels & Holocube, then running up to Pluto to try for that last one.

(It don't work.)