Custom Map #1009: 3.13 The End of Pain

Started by AutoPost, April 04, 2012, 10:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1009: 3.13 The End of Pain

Author: Link327

Desc:
After rebuilding some dark beams, you meet the nexus again. Now it is on you to bring it to an end.

TonyP2000

A pretty unexpected way to end the series...

Just wondering, I have not played all your maps, but do all your campaigns (1.X, 2.X, 3.X) take place in same "universe" just at different times or are they all completely different stories with no connections to the last?
Vote Tony!

mpete

i THINK that they are all the same universe, just separated by several hundred years, but i may be wrong
sorry for any misspellings.
signed,mpete

Link327

they are all in the same universe, and as the campaigns proceed, time expires. Especially campaigns 2 and 3 are connected, as the THOR is mentioned and also appearing in the second last map, in some point i also said that Humanity got the THOR out of the black hole it was rifted in in the official CW1 Story. This Saving of the THOR is a map in the 2.X campaign, and i will set the not-yet-defeated Nexus maybe as Endboss for the 4.X. Yet only the 1.X campaign isnt connected in some way, it also doesnt have an ending map, that one may appear somewhen soon, it doesnt rely on me.

Once failing it, why not? Always winning is boring i thought :D
Link327

Mozai

Thank you for sharing these puzzles with us.
A couple were frustrating because of items it seems I could not know it advance, but the puzzles were still enjoyable, and two out of a generous three dozen is a better ratio than many commercial games.