Blasters fires only up and left .

Started by SPIFFEN, July 23, 2010, 04:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

Quote from: Karsten75 on July 23, 2010, 08:56:12 PM
That "next patch" is becoming quite like Bigfoot. Often mentioned, but not often seen in the wild...   :P
7 Patches between January and February of 2010 and nothing since.

You can partially thank Adobe for the delay over the last month.... I won't release the final patch till they get AIR sorted out.  That should happen in the next 2-3 weeks.  The reason for this is that I have to update the exe and dmg file that people can download, and I want to bundle the improved version of AIR 2 with that.

But I will have the final patch in beta soon... as in I plan to work on it this weekend and see how much progress I can make.  It'll take a few days away from game 2 work, but it is something I have to do....

Blaze

Quote from: virgilw on July 23, 2010, 10:11:17 PM
That "next patch" is becoming quite like Bigfoot. Often mentioned, but not often seen in the wild...   :P

You can partially thank Adobe for the delay over the last month.... I won't release the final patch till they get AIR sorted out.  That should happen in the next 2-3 weeks.  The reason for this is that I have to update the exe and dmg file that people can download, and I want to bundle the improved version of AIR 2 with that.

But I will have the final patch in beta soon... as in I plan to work on it this weekend and see how much progress I can make.  It'll take a few days away from game 2 work, but it is something I have to do....

So long as you get it done, take all the time you need.

Karsten75

Quote from: virgilw on July 23, 2010, 10:11:17 PM

I was kidding you more than anything. I'd *much* rather see you put the effort into CW2 than a patch for CW. But, as always, it's your call and perhaps a break from CW2 will be nice?