PSA: Spend $20, learn Unity3D game development

Started by Karsten75, July 07, 2016, 07:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

Special, limited, time offer:

QuoteIf you've ever wanted to design your own mobile games, the Intro to Unity 3D Game Development Bundle is a good place to start. This $20 bundle features 7 courses that will teach you to use Unity 3D to develop your ultimate mobile game. You'll learn how to develop and build a multi-player platform, a 3D shooter game, interesting and engaging characters, and more about basic coding. There are courses that focus on how to monetize your game, including how to build an in-game store, a coin management system, a video rewards program and more. After completing the 21.5 hours of training, you'll be ready to learn more to take your game to the next level.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20160707/09545034911/daily-deal-intro-to-unity-3d-game-development-bundle.shtml

Ralph

And almost 7 weeks later, this limited time offer seems to still be available.

Sorrontis

Still Available. Anyone take this? Is it even worth the 20$?
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Michionlion

Eh... Learning Unity and such is easy if you know a little bit about computer programming, and use youtube to get Unity and C#. I wouldn't say it is worth it.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Sorrontis

Quote from: Michionlion on November 06, 2016, 07:09:08 PM
Eh... Learning Unity and such is easy if you know a little bit about computer programming, and use youtube to get Unity and C#. I wouldn't say it is worth it.

Thanks Michi!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."