Custom Map #6841: KAJACX PAC. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, December 08, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6841: KAJACX PAC

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Advanced PAC mode. Two advantages; 1. Player on PZ can build not only Emitters or Spore Towers but also Runner Nest! 2. Through Stragates can pass Creeper and also Digital network and Runners! #BravoKajacx #GoodLuck

yum-forum

In game exists two auto-target Berthas. If you play fast you will not get attack from its.  ;)

If somebody want to create map based on Kajacx advanced PAC mode I attach easy to use template file. In editor you should save this file as save.cw3.

Good luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

PaulG

The digitalis maker doesn't seem to work properly? I had creeper over level 30 on land but could not create any digitalis in a few places :(

yum-forum

Quote from: PaulG on December 08, 2018, 06:55:40 AM
The digitalis maker doesn't seem to work properly? I had creeper over level 30 on land but could not create any digitalis in a few places :(

Perhaps: when you have 30 creeper in one place near gate this creeper divided to 10 gates with the same color and will be output only 3 creepers. And near the other gates also exist many enemy weapons...
last

GoodMorning

It actually looks like some invisible terrain overrides preventing Creeper from occupying the land - odd, really...

The Digi will not show up until the next frame, if that helps.

yum: good map, if a little more of a snowballing power curve than you normally include. Once you have a half-dozen Emitters, it's fairly trivial to push outward, and Abraxis goes into deficit before you even get to destroy any Reactors.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

kingreaper

There's impenetrable level 10 terrain, and at least two different levels of penetrable space terrain  (the stuff up top is easy to overflow onto, lower down not-so-much)

Twi

That was a blast! Even if I had trouble keeping track of all the stargates as usual :P
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

DWCW3

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 08, 2018, 08:05:15 AM
It actually looks like some invisible terrain overrides preventing Creeper from occupying the land - odd, really...

The Digi will not show up until the next frame, if that helps.

yum: good map, if a little more of a snowballing power curve than you normally include. Once you have a half-dozen Emitters, it's fairly trivial to push outward, and Abraxis goes into deficit before you even get to destroy any Reactors.

I have 9 emitters and I can't make any progress at all :(

yum-forum

last

DWCW3

I ended up getting through it by completely cheating and sending all the emitters to support one of the disconnected starter emitters, overflowing its island and then growing digitalis across the space around it.

GoodMorning

That's not cheating, that's lateral thinking.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

Fresh video from PRG:

The same video but with 2X speed:

last