Story Transcript

Started by Nemoricus, March 25, 2014, 04:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemoricus

Does somebody happen to have a copy of all of the dialogue in the Arc Eternal storyline? I'm interested in going over the story in more detail, and would prefer not to play through all of the missions again if someone already has this.

knucracker

Yeah, I have text files with all dialog (system and world) text.  I'll try to package that up and make it available.  There might be a way to stick that on steam as well...

Nemoricus

Nifty. And, at the risk of sounding greedy, do you happen to have those for CW1 and CW2 as well?

knucracker

I don't have them for cw1. I have something close for cw2....  In cw3 I got smarter and organized things better :)

Nemoricus

Well, I need to replay CW1 as it is, so I'll make a transcript for you. ;)

Michionlion

hm... I started on a transcript for cw1, if I can find it I'll throw it to you, nemo, where it could actually be of use!
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Nemoricus

I'm up to Ara, so if you have anything after that, it will help.

knucracker

Here's the CW3Story text.  It goes without saying, but here it is anyway:  SPOILERS

Nemoricus

Michionlion

Yeah, looks like that transcript stuff was on my old laptop that got reformatted.  Sorry!
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Nemoricus

Transcripts for CW1, up to but not including Tucana.

Nemoricus

Part 3. Tucana to Canis.

Nemoricus

And the last story missions are done.

fruithead

sorry for the super duper necro but whatever happened to those creeper world 2 transcripts...... i played thru 1, but i never finished two. im too meh about it to restart the whole game from the beginning and i want to know what i missed prior to 3

ty for all help!