Egos:Choix

Started by Georg, January 01, 2014, 08:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georg

So I hve beaten all the maps required to get to the inhibitor planet except Choix.
I just can't stand the creeper.

So, here is my strategy:
I put down my two command nodes, build some collectors and siphons, collect the shield artifact and shield the 3 places where the creeper destroys the wall. After I have a decent collector system I close the holes in the walls with TERPs. Until there I can survive but I just can't get enough enery going to power a full shield ring.

Can anyone help me please?

Grauniad

Choix is where you are introduced to slip emitters.

Here's how I'd start - connect to at least two resource packs and then rapidly expand. With the resource packs, focus on picking up  the Shield tech, building  a large reactor farm and the Forge very quickly, as well as connecting to the totems. Use one shield and one PC (Pulse Cannon) to protect the decayable green bricks. They will decay, but your inits will hold back the creeper. Build a few Mortars strategically placed inside the walls to hold creeper levels lower than the walls and plan a "Clean0nion-style" breakout to the Key location. That involves a line of collectors reactors or relays with shields (I add PCs to the mix) and then build your nullifier at the emitter.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Georg

Thanks !!

Now I have finally beaten this map. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Looks like Chanson is going to be quite a challenge too  >:(

Lost in Nowhere

Grauniad, you mean collectors, not reactors, right?
And Georg, just wait until you get to Farbor...
Don't die! :)

Grauniad

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Leanardoe

I beat this world without realizing there were shields.