Wow..

Started by Valley, October 05, 2013, 08:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valley

I can see why the game took you so long.. You could just play the game for a looong time without user maps.. I'm in awe with the amount of content V! Amazing job.

knucracker

Appreciate that....
I went a little overboard with content but I couldn't stop myself.  I figured the more content the better the overall game value.  And the better the value, the more likely the game is to spread and become very popular.  People ought to get lots of good solid entertainment for their purchase.  Sounds like a strange philosophy in today's games sales climate, doesn't it? :)

Valley

Quote from: virgilw on October 05, 2013, 08:22:00 PM
Appreciate that....
I went a little overboard with content but I couldn't stop myself.  I figured the more content the better the overall game value.  And the better the value, the more likely the game is to spread and become very popular.  People ought to get lots of good solid entertainment for their purchase.  Sounds like a strange philosophy in today's games sales climate, doesn't it? :)

That it does. I just took a good 10-15 minutes looking at all the content available.. Its insane. Who would think that in today's world, $15 would get you more than major titles you pay over $60 for.

Two missions I couldn't find that I looked forward to by following the blog were Roma Victor and The March. Are those there? And if so where?

DToad

Great game and a great price-point. I hope you sell lots.  :)

TonyP2000

The amount of content in this game really is amazing. Once users can start submitting maps, it is just going to be insane.

(Slightly off topic) I find user creation and collaboration is what really drives a game to popularity. If the success of Minecraft taught me anything, it is sometimes not what the original creator makes, it is what the fans do with it. It was the user content and creations that really put that game in the limelight.
Vote Tony!