Custom Map #2955: Next Step 3

Started by AutoPost, October 19, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ea3401

Quote from: GoodMorning on November 28, 2018, 01:54:50 AM
What do you mean by "a negative number literally"?

You need to look at his screenshot: "-2147M". I also haven't seen this before.

Normally it is just "2147M" in white for AC or in light gray for creeper, isn't it?

a

It looks like it's just a glitch in the game.
It did not turn out a cunning maneuver, I wanted to cut my way very hard.
Very cool map. But I manage to find a way every time so that the my game does not follow the script.

Binz

Quote from: a on November 28, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
But I manage to find a way every time so that the my game does not follow the script.

We'll attribute that to uncareful map design. Will try harder next time. ;)

Binz

Quote from: ea3401 on November 28, 2018, 04:26:57 AM
You need to look at his screenshot: "-2147M". I also haven't seen this before.

Normally it is just "2147M" in white for AC or in light gray for creeper, isn't it?

I managed to reproduce the error.

The concrete scenario in which it happened is a condensed pixel of anti-creeper near maximum density, to which you add more AC with an AC maker. Rather than flipping from AC to creeper, the AC just seems to vanish completely. The status bar now shows that there's -2147 M on the pixel in question.

a

From time to time there is a glitch with the movement of the energy-point through all the walls. This usually happens when I turn portals on and off many times.
Immediately I will write that I do not know a single glitch that can be used. Except for one nuance. When you can save-load and the bomb explosion can be delayed for a short time.
I do not know English, maybe here on the forum all this was discussed many years ago.

eladkroy

I'm stuck.  Once I move the ship down and select the ore rig, no packets are sent.  I just sit there letting my anticreeper kill the drones.  Another glitch?

Binz

Quote from: eladkroy on December 04, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
I'm stuck.  Once I move the ship down and select the ore rig, no packets are sent.  I just sit there letting my anticreeper kill the drones.  Another glitch?

Can you provide a screenshot?