Custom Map: Sides of Terror

Started by AutoPost, January 05, 2011, 11:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Sides of Terror

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
Finally, I have come around to doing this. It was actually pretty easy. Just be warned, if you don't like brute force maps this IS one.

Enjoy!

DethbyIT

I like brute force maps and will be back to try some different techniques.
Thank you for putting this together.
dbit

Michionlion

well, i have some other bf maps (stands for brute force, for future reference) that i have stored away, i may bring some of those out.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Graystripe77

I know it's pointless to comment on a thread so old, but I just got this map, and I must say that it's amazing! It was a great challenge for me, and a neat way to improve my techniques

Michionlion

Quote from: Graystripe77 on January 07, 2012, 04:04:48 PM
I know it's pointless to comment on a thread so old, but I just got this map, and I must say that it's amazing! It was a great challenge for me, and a neat way to improve my techniques

I also know that it's pointless... I waited a year and a month.  But thanks!
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!