yum234. AWESOME MAPS.

Started by orangina, December 08, 2012, 12:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangina

I'm new to the forum. I love the game. been playing for months. i gotta say i see yum234's name and i fear for my life. makes some great maps, although i can't beat all of em. i see some awesome map scores and i have no idea how you guys beat em so fast. although i am a turtler. anyhow this post is to say thanks to yum234 for all the effort in making all these interesting maps.

Grauniad

Welcome. You will find it very useful to post specific questions on maps you have difficulty with. SOme of the more experienced players are usually delighted to share their techniques with others. :)
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Someone

orangina :try Koenigstinger(rus),chaz,eighttailedfox,link327,lich98,peter power even ebon heart map
they all make a really good map

orangina

oh i am learning the names of alot of the map makers. i see alot are posting they are tired of making em. but guys i love all the maps. dont let some dopes thumbs down make you change your mind. not all players get in forum.

ShadowDragon7015

I try to make good maps that look cool but I always find myself making them take too long. hmmm...
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

MadMurphy

I would have to agree that yum234 has the most enjoyable maps.

Cavemaniac

Quote from: MadMurphy on March 30, 2013, 09:51:41 PM
I would have to agree that yum234 has the most enjoyable maps.

I like how accessible his maps are - they're good for both a quick thrash, as well as having replay value, trying to get your time down.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

CyberDyneSystems

I just came here to post this same thread,. but where it was.

I've been playing CW2 from the beginning.. (old CW classic lover) then had a bit of a break.

...Upon my return I found the first few Maps by Yum, and have been playing ever since.

I can't keep up with his proliferation (funny, he can make them faster than I play them)
I just finished Tricky Map 28 and am in the middle of tricky Map #29.. when it occurred to me I need to say just how much I love these maps!

On 29, I did not read the comments, and just started. With a map this "tricky" I had several failed starts before I figured out a strategy. It's an amazing map forcing you to jump in fast and not "base build".. you don't have time to hunker down.

Thank you so much for such Yummy Maps!   8) 8) 8) :D

a

Thanks for the maps yum234. I usually spend them for many hours solving them step by step to put the best record.

yum-forum

Quote from: a on September 19, 2013, 06:57:16 PM
Thanks for the maps yum234. I usually spend them for many hours solving them step by step to put the best record.

Thank You! You are welcome!  :)

Now I am creating maps in CW3. Very interesting!  ;)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Shockblast DX

I'm guessing you'll have a fun time making maps in PF.

yum-forum

Quote from: Shockblast DX on June 04, 2016, 05:22:27 PM

You also created many nice maps in CW3!  :)
last

Shockblast DX

yum-forum

Quote from: Shockblast DX on June 04, 2016, 05:22:27 PM

Now concentrated in creation maps in CW3.  :)
last