Custom Map #1504: GMM F7. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, March 30, 2020, 10:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1504: GMM F7

Author: FOXX
Size: 200x305

Desc:
GoodMorning Mode game. (This one takes some time) #BravoGoodMorning #ThanksToBuilder17 #ThanksToYum234 #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #EditStruc #ProximityEmitters

GoodMorning

Did ... did I get around to updating these scripts for lower lag? I thought I had, but...
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

chwooly

Thanks for the map, However, the tolerances are just too tight for it to be truly enjoyable.

I so much prefer your other non-goodmorning maps.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

FOXX

Quote from: GoodMorning on March 30, 2020, 09:03:19 PM
Did ... did I get around to updating these scripts for lower lag? I thought I had, but...
Yes you did GoodMorning. and this map contains the updated scripts.
Did you get lag ?

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

FOXX

Quote from: chwooly on March 31, 2020, 01:57:42 AM
Thanks for the map, However, the tolerances are just too tight for it to be truly enjoyable.

Cheers
Yeah, this map has some interesting parts.
Next map is another to the totems map.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

CyberDyneSystems

n3s

Quote from: chwooly on March 31, 2020, 01:57:42 AM

Cheers

Agreed. I don't begrudge these maps existing but I very, very rarely enjoy them. Just wait until the next totem/animal/FPF/#editstruc map comes out. Totally subjective, but those are much more enjoyable to me.

I was doing ok on this map until suddenly I was hearing the sounds of omnis exploding. Ok what happened? Don't care, not going through all that again.

FOXX

Quote from: CyberDyneSystems on April 08, 2020, 06:15:21 PM
Very challenging! Loved it!
Challenging indeed CyberDyneSystems, I had a few hiccups with this map myself when finalizing :)

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Quote from: n3s on April 09, 2020, 09:38:37 PM

Agreed. I don't begrudge these maps existing but I very, very rarely enjoy them. Just wait until the next totem/animal/FPF/#editstruc map comes out. Totally subjective, but those are much more enjoyable to me.

I was doing ok on this map until suddenly I was hearing the sounds of omnis exploding. Ok what happened? Don't care, not going through all that again.
Yeah, this map was something special. I kept on adding stuff until it turned out like this.
Maybe nice to know n3s there is another Totem map almost finalized.
If I don't encounter issues will be finished and uploaded today.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Johnny Haywire

Wow guys... I finished every CSM map I could find on CW3, and decided to pop back on PF to see what's new after a long hiatus from the game... and there are PF maps that are very reminiscent of CSM maps! What??  :o  SO Cool!  ;D

I seem to remember doing these maps long ago (not sure how long they've been out), but it's like a faded memory. Thanks for taking the time to make some cool maps!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

FOXX

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on April 20, 2020, 12:30:03 AM
Wow guys... I finished every CSM map I could find on CW3, and decided to pop back on PF to see what's new after a long hiatus from the game... and there are PF maps that are very reminiscent of CSM maps! What??  :o  SO Cool!  ;D

I seem to remember doing these maps long ago (not sure how long they've been out), but it's like a faded memory. Thanks for taking the time to make some cool maps!  ;D ;D

Hi Johnny,

nice to see you back to playing some PF.
I jumped a little later in on these kind of maps and interesting but time consuming to make. Currently busy with other maps but I might make some GMM maps later. But with a simpler setup then before i think.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Johnny Haywire

Aye, and thank YOU and all those other guys who take time to make such cool maps  ;D

I seem to go back and forth between CW3 and PF, and I keep forgetting that you can't see the option to post on the map's forum once you complete a map. Kinda annoying, but I just open up the forum first and then play the map so I don't forget to comment and express a bit of gratitude.  ;)

Super-cool concepts in these maps - keep up the great work  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

FOXX

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on April 24, 2020, 12:07:03 AM
Aye, and thank YOU and all those other guys who take time to make such cool maps  ;D

I seem to go back and forth between CW3 and PF, and I keep forgetting that you can't see the option to post on the map's forum once you complete a map. Kinda annoying, but I just open up the forum first and then play the map so I don't forget to comment and express a bit of gratitude.  ;)
Didn't know that but the gratitude is positively soaked up ;)

QuoteSuper-cool concepts in these maps - keep up the great work  ;D ;D
Yeah, those concepts. Sometimes i get a little carried away with adding stuff and the map ends up lagging but yeah. Lets hope i can control myself a bit infuture GMM maps.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!