Ebon Heart
11 (28.9%)
thepenguin
10 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 09:03:50 AM

Kamron3

Quote from: Karsten75 on October 11, 2011, 10:54:14 AM
But it violated every implied condition. And you know it you little unethical cheat. I was on these boards when you were a mod and I well remember how badly you did that job. The people that are voting for you are all newbies or your cronies that never expect to be on here and to be moderated by you.

I think you're just a little butthurt, bro. And what implied conditions? I did not violate any rule of this poll.

UpperKEES

Quote from: Kamron3 on October 11, 2011, 10:58:55 AM
I did not violate any rule of this poll.

To me this shows you wouldn't be a good mod.

It's not all about the rules themselves, but also about the ethics implied by them. If you aren't capable of understanding these, you're not capable of making appropriate decisions.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

hi

I'll change my vote to do the closest thing next to voting against Kamron (well almost).
His "cheating" in the vote might be not good, but it is tolerable. But his behaviour, after that came out, is not.

I am not 100% sure what this vote is about. Is it about "voting chat moderators" oder about "checking who the community wants as chat moderators".
I hope it is the later one. Then Kam should not become chat Moderator even when he does ok in the vote.

Echo51

Well, i guess i can't win on just pure charms in this one... So how about 6 free cookies, fresh baked and shipped to your frontdoor with UPS Express, all free of charge in exchange for a vote for me? :D

Remember, a vote for Echo51, is a vote for yummy crunchy cookies ;)

yay post #1000? (thx kees)
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

lich98

Quote from: Echo51 on October 11, 2011, 03:08:17 PM
Well, i guess i can't win on just pure charms in this one... So how about 6 free cookies, fresh baked and shipped to your frontdoor with UPS Express, all free of charge in exchange for a vote for me? :D

Remember, a vote for Echo51, is a vote for yummy crunchy cookies ;)
no this is bribery and is not accepted in the usa, though it does probley happen. I will not stand for bribes!
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

Kamron3

Quote from: UpperKEES on October 11, 2011, 01:45:14 PM
Quote from: Kamron3 on October 11, 2011, 10:58:55 AM
I did not violate any rule of this poll.

To me this shows you wouldn't be a good mod.

It's not all about the rules themselves, but also about the ethics implied by them. If you aren't capable of understanding these, you're not capable of making appropriate decisions.

This was an ethical decision. I asked if they thought if I would be a good mod on these forums and explained it to them carefully.

One of them was rather sad that he was called a crony by one of the unethical people on these forums, though. ;)

lich98

lol kamron lets move on now new topic
-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra

Shroom Agent 27

Quote from: CobraKill on October 11, 2011, 05:09:28 PM
I'll say this. I'm not getting into this but I am simply stating my opinion on this matter.

I think what Kamron did is cheating. I think he basically shot himself in the foot wot this move. I will not vote for him because of it. Also I believe he would not make a very good mod. He has done somethings that could easily make a newbie turn their back on this forum (the apple incident comes to mind) I encourage you to make your own decision, but review the facts. Kamron cheated and would not make a good mod.

Kamron don't get mad at me, this is just how I feel.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Quote from: lich98 on October 11, 2011, 04:39:36 PM
lol kamron lets move on now new topic

Right.

Kamron3

Quote from: CobraKill on October 11, 2011, 05:09:28 PM
I'll say this. I'm not getting into this but I am simply stating my opinion on this matter.

I think what Kamron did is cheating. I think he basically shot himself in the foot wot this move. I will not vote for him because of it. Also I believe he would not make a very good mod. He has done somethings that could easily make a newbie turn their back on this forum (the apple incident comes to mind) I encourage you to make your own decision, but review the facts. Kamron cheated and would not make a good mod.

Kamron don't get mad at me, this is just how I feel.

You can have your opinions.

lich98

First off cool picture bro and second I state again
Spoiler
MOVE
Spoiler
ON
Spoiler
TO
Spoiler
A
Spoiler
New
Spoiler
TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra

lich98

Quote from: CobraKill on October 11, 2011, 05:18:05 PM
Quote from: Kamron3 on October 11, 2011, 05:13:52 PM
Even if it is unjust hatred.

No it's not hate it's anger at you and your behavior. >:( Can't  you see the signs, no one wants you as chat mod now.

I still am and encourage other to as well, a hasty action was made (like politicans don't do) and it was resolved. I don't think he was cheating. I could just as easily ask a friend to make an account just to get me on the list.(not that I want to) is this cheating?
EDIT: I hience forth ask that this topic of wether or not Kamron3 was cheating and we move pass it. It is over we shall let the comunity decide for them selfs.
-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra

Shroom Agent 27

Quote from: lich98 on October 11, 2011, 05:20:20 PM

No it's not hate it's anger at you and your behavior. >:( Can't  you see the signs, no one wants you as chat mod now.

I still am and encourage other to as well, a hasty action was made (like politicans don't do) and it was resolved. I don't think he was cheating. I could just as easily ask a friend to make an account just to get me on the list.(not that I want to) is this cheating?

Depends on how people interpret cheating.

lich98

Quote from: CobraKill on October 11, 2011, 05:25:06 PM
Quote from: Shroom Agent 27 on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM

No it's not hate it's anger at you and your behavior. >:( Can't  you see the signs, no one wants you as chat mod now.

I still am and encourage other to as well, a hasty action was made (like politicans don't do) and it wasresolved. I don't think he was cheating. I could just as easily ask a friend to make an account just to get me on the list.(not that I want to) is this cheating?

Depends on how people interpret cheating.

Either way it's unfair to others. I'm not voting for him and I encourae others to do so. Either way, I'm done. I'm not going to discuss my opinion any more, at least not openly.
great who wants to talk about how fun chat acually is?
-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra

Kamron3

Either way it's unfair to others. I'm not voting for him and I encourae others to do so. Either way, I'm done. I'm not going to discuss my opinion any more, at least not openly.

Everyone had the same opportunity to ask friends to vote. I did not have any advantage over any other member of the forums in that regard.

lich98

No it's not hate it's anger at you and your behavior. >:( Can't  you see the signs, no one wants you as chat mod now.

EDIT: I hience forth ask that this topic of wether or not Kamron3 was cheating and we move pass it. It is over we shall let the comunity decide for them selfs.
Quote from: Kamron3 on October 11, 2011, 05:27:11 PM

Everyone had the same opportunity to ask friends to vote. I did not have any advantage over any other member of the forums in that regard.
Look at the quote by me ic ould hae asked a freiend to recommend me as a chat mod, I didn't but i could have now lets move on...
-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra