Custom Map #169: ETF9: The Chasm King

Started by AutoPost, September 08, 2011, 01:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eighttailedfox

Quote from: DethbyIT on September 09, 2011, 02:24:50 PM
"RUDE WORDS!!!"
:)

Thank you Kithros.

Let me re-start this motor-scooter and give it another go.

You so silly DethbyIT.

Ebon Heart

I LOL'd when I saw that screen shot, the last technyte was RIGHT there. :P
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

DethbyIT

LOL!

I must admit it was nothing more than the old "PEBCAC" situation - although I impressed myself by taking out all 4 Gateways. ;D

Standing by for more fun from 8TF.

dbit

Micheal420

i took an extra time and took out all the creeper even thought it took me 71 minutes, here is the picture to prove it, that was a slog to do it like that

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Micheal420 on September 11, 2011, 02:05:13 PM
i took an extra time and took out all the creeper even thought it took me 71 minutes, here is the picture to prove it, that was a slog to do it like that

Those things had 100 health. Of course it's a slog. lol. You so crazy.

Micheal420

Yeah but i want to finish the map in a way that most people wouldnt finish lol. yeah i am hardcore crazy like that . I always thing any map can be beaten but a good one can be beaten the unconventional way

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Micheal420 on September 11, 2011, 11:54:10 PM
Yeah but i want to finish the map in a way that most people wouldnt finish lol. yeah i am hardcore crazy like that . I always thing any map can be beaten but a good one can be beaten the unconventional way

Very well. then accept my challenge of ETF11. Kill all creeper on there. I dare you.

Edit: Although it only comes out in about 3 hrs : 52 min.

PapaBear

Excellent Map, once you work out where is safe(ish) to sit the ship.  3rd attempt fiished in under the 10mins no probs. Then for fun I held off collecting the last Tecno's and killed all the creeper and gateways.
Keep up the grreat work eighttailedfox..  look forward to seeing how the story pans out.
"Life is but a game" - play on...

Micheal420

Quote from: eighttailedfox on September 12, 2011, 12:08:13 AM
Quote from: Micheal420 on September 11, 2011, 11:54:10 PM

Very well. then accept my challenge of ETF11. Kill all creeper on there. I dare you.

Edit: Although it only comes out in about 3 hrs : 52 min.

that i shall i will beat etf11 muahahah