This topic is for discussion of map #9821: ALL SO MANY

Author:
Size: 256x256

Desc:

Karsten75

Helper

Quote from: Karsten75 on January 22, 2022, 09:46:14 PM
Waste of time and electrons

And your nasty crack is going to improve the situation?

I kind of lean toward thinking the member posted his first attempt at making a map, and just might respond to some encouragement and constructive suggestions.

You've got a really nasty streak in you that pops out once in a while and it ain't very pretty.
H

Karsten75

Quote from: Helper on January 23, 2022, 10:47:05 AM
Quote from: Karsten75 on January 22, 2022, 09:46:14 PM
Waste of time and electrons

And your nasty crack is going to improve the situation?

I kind of lean toward thinking the member posted his first attempt at making a map, and just might respond to some encouragement and constructive suggestions.

You've got a really nasty streak in you that pops out once in a while and it ain't very pretty.
H

Really?

I doubt you believe that. If you can assert that, I'd suggest that you used this as a pretext to again attack me, something that you do whether I deserve it or not.   And for that, I shall remind you of the time when some other person renamed a user name and you took it as if I did it and poured vitriol all over me, even after you were told that I was not instrumental in that.

But go on. Have at it.

teknotiss

i think positive reinforcement is usually more useful, but i do get why people are annoyed with this sort of rubbish.

perhaps we should all report this sort of map as "unworthy/no effort" and then you can delete them Karsten?

personally i reported this as an "achievement" map so that is an option.

to the map maker.

please consider asking for map guidance in here:

https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?board=32.0

by making a new post and asking for play testers.  you can attach the save.cw3 file and people can test it for you.  they will then give feedback on how to improve your map for future players.

as is it your map is not worth playing for many people and the achievements you are going for can be gained using the DMD instead.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Martin Gronsdal

Karsten75

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on January 23, 2022, 12:12:46 PM
I think this map is removed.

Yep, it garnered enough reports that it got auto-redacted. The system works as intended.

Helper

Quote from: teknotiss on January 23, 2022, 12:07:34 PM
i think positive reinforcement is usually more useful, but i do get why people are annoyed with this sort of rubbish.

Hey tek,
I think you're right, and on the off chance that it might be some total newbee trying out his training wheels, your post gives him a direction to go.
I took a couple of minutes to play through it and it is functional, but sure not worth a second run.
Thanks,
H