Custom Map #9814: Digital Run 2 - we forgot the weapons!. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, January 20, 2022, 04:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9814: Digital Run 2 - we forgot the weapons!

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 70x140

Desc:

D0m0nik

You've gone all tricksy again MG! Without the singularity I have no idea on this one!

Weasee

D0m0nik

Martin Gronsdal

Spoiler
For singularity to fire,  I think, there needs to be a stream if aether entering the forge. I managed to fire 4 times.
[close]

Weasee

Spoiler
I think it's that the totems need power to fire (that's where the singularity comes from)
[close]

D0m0nik

Every day's a school day. I assumed singularity just required aether, still getting to grips with this game!

GoodMorning

Quote from: D0m0nik on January 22, 2022, 04:50:22 AM
Every day's a school day. I assumed singularity just required aether, still getting to grips with this game!

That's what makes it a perennial favourite of mine. It doesn't need flashy graphics or constant updates, just good mapmaking - and I'm stunned at what people have come up with...
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

toolforger

Another riddle I can't solve.
I could tryhard-experiment until I can make it work, but I don't like being railroaded that way.

toolforger

Gah. Gave it another try, but the forge does not fire.
Despite being fully powered, and > 100.000 aether stored. And still tons of aether flowing in.

Not knowing whether it's a riddle or a bug was the final straw, I'm putting this on "hidden" so it does not bug me anymore.