Custom Map #6800: SB10 or KISS on BRIDGE. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, November 20, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6800: SB10 or KISS on BRIDGE

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Cornucanis Style Map with Kajacx Integrated SuperSemiconductor (type 3). SS3 works like bridge where creeper and anti-creeper can flow across each other without interaction (only friendly kiss on bridge :) )! Monitor as usual "on/off" by "Ctrl+Shift+H" 1 terrain corresponds to 50. #BravoCornucanis #BravoKajacx #GoodLuck

yum-forum

Through SS3 (SuperSemiconductor3) creeper can flow only in vertical direction and anti-creeper can flow only in horisontal direction.

Good luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

GoodMorning

Good fun. As with many of these, it can become undoable if you open the wrong thing too soon.

There are a few spots where blocking early can make it possible to capture with a flash flood rather than grinding down the level.

The blockers make these levels feel much more ... interactive?

Yum, I will note - after a certain point, a good third of the level was captured without any interaction in my part. This usually indicates that that area could have safely been 10% the size and therefore less laggy. Just mentioning, in case it helps.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Builder17

Oh my, it's booby trapped & evil :D But... I don't give rage-quit rating (somebody else could)

yum-forum

How you was able to get such position? Even if I make all wrong I can't repeate...  :-\
last

Builder17

Singularity pulls creeper from 55 power emitters on south, seems like another reason to use terps instead.

Edit: I got area around landing location, going to next target :)

TimeWeaver

Blackbird_71

I like these bridges over the SS2. The emitters need to be farther away from the SS for proper blocking capability.

yum-forum

Fresh video from PRG:

The same video but on 2X speed:

last

Feroperetic

Nice map! Happily surprised that there are still loads of CSM maps I haven't played yet. Thank you Yum, and all the script writers that made it possible, for all your dedication over the years.

To finish under an hour (i have not seen the videos so this may be redundant):

Spoiler

1. Blocking the violet/fuschia gate to the right of center is key!
2. In line with that establish a foothold on the yellow gate just to the left and bottom of the center then direct AC towards the blocked violet gate.
3. This route basically plays itself as it snakes slowly upwards picking up loads of power upgrades along the way.
[close]

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last