Dr. Jones achivment

Started by Tjgalon, February 16, 2016, 09:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjgalon

Man, so close to finishing all the achivments, but this one, I still need like 300 left. How did some of you work on getting this one, as it feel like it taking forever, even when I am not to worry about completing the stage fast, I just play on 4x.

Vanguard

I don´t understand the rush here. You´ll get the achievement eventually. There are achievements which are feats of endurance, then there are freebies you get by just playing the game ( barely worthy of the title "achievement" ) and then there are feats of skill, which you can grab by playing exceptionally well.

Dr. Jones ist just one of those endurance feats. No need to rush, the turtle will eventually be there too and much more rested than the hare. *oozes Zen Wisdom*  :-*

hbarudi

In prospector zone, it will take about 6 rings of star systems around the starting position to get the achievement, also you do not have to actually defeat the map, just collect the stuff that are needed, for example you can use command node or connect before creeper comes in, or can move cn or sacrifice guppies. Just get them and leave, no need to nullify everything before it counts, they count once they are obtained.