Total destruction mode is broke? + Map editor shenanigans

Started by Darkmega, October 01, 2016, 04:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmega

I dunno. maybe I left the blue things as mission objectives perhaps? or something? but as mentioned in my post here: "Whoops! got nommed by a Joven Doppel.... but I didn't lose?" my map is set to the total destruction mode, or whatever it's called, and upon killing all particulate structures and particles, other than my blue and blue stuff friendly structures. got the pick ups, 100% mired, etc nothing happened, didn't win. and in the inverse, I have a blue friendly HQ that respawns but upon myself and it getting blown away and the enemy lathes come in and kill our stuff, nothing happens on that end either, and this is with the setting that makes you lose if HQ is taken out.

I'll toss up the map and the stuck save in a little once I find them.

edit: this was played on a finalized copy of said map that is also uploaded. But editor copy from the editor folder is also there, and also the save of me at the end of said mission. Something strange was that while I was rock burning away the metal pedestals to get 100% mire once it hit close to 99% the music skipped and jumped to the next song atleast 3 or 4 times in quick succession. as if it was trying to finish the map and make me win, but it couldn't, so the music just kept going... it was weird....

Finally, a reason behind why the emitters eventually revert themselves to having a recall zone would also help.
cause at the start I get stormed but the plasma usually holds for a while (made by my toggle emitters top and bottom middle that spray randomly), but eventually when mines are made and ships and doppels start flying off like nothing else the particles just start to blob up... Then eventually my emitters usually stops doing stuff and then the lathes sneak in and ninja it, and the red particles that now come out of the toggled emitters don't go anywhere, they just blob up also, probably cause of the recall zone redoing itself. :V