ETF: The Series

Started by eighttailedfox, October 03, 2011, 01:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Arky on November 16, 2011, 03:25:03 AM
Thank you.  Every time you release another map it makes my day.

Sorry I haven't released 17 yet, (or even started). I've had other things on my plate. I should be able to release 17 by sunday.

lich98

Dont rush creeper world isnt the most important thing in the world. we, your fans, can wait.
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

CobraKill

Quote from: lich98 on November 16, 2011, 05:45:36 PM
creeper world isnt the most important thing in the world.

How dare you say that! ;)
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

UpperKEES

Quote from: lich98 on November 16, 2011, 05:45:36 PM
creeper world isnt the most important thing in the world.

Blasphemy! CW is! Ask my ex! :P
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

thepenguin

We have become the creeper...

lich98

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

eighttailedfox

ETF17: Iron Bars

is in the upload list.

Mare

Please keep making more maps, you are really good at this!!!
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

eighttailedfox

ETF18: Beginning of the End

Is in development. Should be in the upload list by tomorrow.

eighttailedfox

Quote from: eighttailedfox on December 04, 2011, 06:29:26 PM

Is in development. Should be in the upload list by tomorrow.

Is in the upload list. It's quite awesome, if I do say so myself.

eighttailedfox

ETF18: Beginning of the End, is out.

This marks my 18th map, Oodie aside, I am the author who has the most maps. Woo.

Well ladies (if there any, I've never seen one  Undecided) and gentlemen, two maps left in the series. It truly is, the beginning of the end.

ETF19: The Middle of the End. Coming...... December................................................
......Sometime.

That said. I plan to have the remaining maps uploaded before the end of the year.

Relli

Where did you get each of these characters from? They all seem to be from different animes. A google search gave me Chisame, and I already knew Auron, but the rest are a mystery.  ???
While I'm here, Excellent work. Yours are my favorite maps by far, always difficult, never impossible, with a great plot line and actual character development. I can't wait to see what happens next. (figure of speech. I can be patient. Take your time and keep up the great work :D)

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Riluna on December 05, 2011, 09:51:38 PM
Where did you get each of these characters from? They all seem to be from different animes. A google search gave me Chisame, and I already knew Auron, but the rest are a mystery.  ???
While I'm here, Excellent work. Yours are my favorite maps by far, always difficult, never impossible, with a great plot line and actual character development. I can't wait to see what happens next. (figure of speech. I can be patient. Take your time and keep up the great work :D)

I'm a level designer and writer by nature. I'm glad you like both of my sides.

As for the characters. Chisame is from Negima. Revy is from Inuyasha. Kurt is a random picture I found. Miya is from the dot//hack series. Jordan is Hal. Creeper is from Minecraft. Auron is from final fantasy. That one guy is from Blue Gender.

Mare

Quote from: eighttailedfox on December 05, 2011, 10:07:52 PM
Quote from: Riluna on December 05, 2011, 09:51:38 PM

I'm a level designer and writer by nature. I'm glad you like both of my sides.

As for the characters. Chisame is from Negima. Revy is from Inuyasha. Kurt is a random picture I found. Miya is from the dot//hack series. Jordan is Hal. Creeper is from Minecraft. Auron is from final fantasy. That one guy is from Blue Gender.

I KNEW IT!!! INUYASHA!!! It looked too much like Sango.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Mare on December 05, 2011, 11:28:10 PM
I KNEW IT!!! INUYASHA!!! It looked too much like Sango.

IT IS SANGO.

Truthfully. Inuyasha is what brought me into liking anime. As the only other thing I had watched before that was Dragon Ball Z, which I don't count. But to say it wasn't anime, just the North American broadcast and general story isn't what I considered anime at the time. In fact I didn't know it was anime until four years after Inuyasha.