Started by AutoPost, May 24, 2022, 06:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10063: 024-Wimbachklam

Author: AlexX
Size: 237x129

Desc:

Loren Pechtel

Another one where I see no path other than sitting and waiting for quite a while.

D0m0nik

Have a look at the bottom screenshot Loren.

Spoiler
Build the collectors first, then right cannon and ore mine, then sprayer and left cannon. That left cannon set to digitalis will keep that line at bay for ever. Then slowly add reactors and 1 beam when you need it. Clear the right island first.
[close]

I must admit I have not finished this one, it was a bit repetitive for me without a bertha to at least clean up half of the map. Had fun figuring out the start though. 

Anyone know how to put screenshots into spoilers?

rennervate

Quote from: D0m0nik on May 25, 2022, 02:46:11 AM

Spoiler
Build the collectors first, then right cannon and ore mine, then sprayer and left cannon. That left cannon set to digitalis will keep that line at bay for ever. Then slowly add reactors and 1 beam when you need it. Clear the right island first.
[close]

I must admit I have not finished this one, it was a bit repetitive for me without a bertha to at least clean up half of the map. Had fun figuring out the start though. 

interesting approach... i moved the base to the upper north-north-east island
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

D0m0nik

Yeah, I kept he original island pretty clear until the left emitter and nest was cleared so as not to loose any reactors. Those bugs are weighty!

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: D0m0nik on May 25, 2022, 02:46:11 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Tried that, sooner or later a bug dies and that's it.

D0m0nik

You need to keep an eye on that, if a bug gets stuck, pause and turn off the cannon briefly.