Custom Map #7618: InkCSM-6. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, July 29, 2019, 07:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7618: InkCSM-6

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
In this CSM game with Towers Variator chip working properly - inside ring area all creeper emitter will change power (circle 1min) from 100% to 15% and then to 130% and then back. Can be placed on Tower in creeper. When you have many many anti-creeper emitters and will get upgrade chip can be visible lag. That is why do not forget click "Shift+u" on main upgrader unit to cancel all upgrades and decrease lag. We wish to you enjoyable playing and Good lu! :) #BravoRegallion #BravoKajacx #BravoCornucanis #Cre

yum-forum

And in this game you can also use rare unit DCB (Double Conversion Bomb) which was created long time ago by Kajacx.
CSM=CORKY Style Mode. 
CORKY=Cornucanis+Regallion+Kajacx+Yum234
3 persons created scripts for this CSM concept.
Cornucanis, Kajacx and Regallion.
And not only scripts was created by them - many new features and ideas also was suggested by Cornucanis, Kajacx and Regallion.
Also initial idea of Bridges and Controllers from GoodMorning and idea and features of Upgrading suggested by SMTaishan.

P.S. In introduction to map was mistake. You need just click "u" (not Shift+u) on main Upgrader unit for cancelling upgrade of all anti-creeper emitters. Sorry, please.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

Builder17

Quote from: yum-forum on July 29, 2019, 12:16:22 PM
What is wrong with this map?  :-[

At least dark blue emitters release too much creeper, imho. :) I accidentally exploded one.

MattB-345

good map... a little slow to get started but once you do its straight forward enough. Hits a tipping point with approx 50% of the map still covered where the ac will quickly over run the creeper.
make some more please  ;D

EEderle

Struggling in the beginning .... do expand to east or west (or North?
And the only way I see is using TERPs and Forge Fire to get one emitter at a time - takes ages to reload the Forge

What am I missing?

yum-forum

Quote from: EEderle on July 30, 2019, 07:42:48 AM
Struggling in the beginning .... do expand to east or west (or North?
And the only way I see is using TERPs and Forge Fire to get one emitter at a time - takes ages to reload the Forge

What am I missing?

screenshot please and will try to help
last

yum-forum

In attachment 2 screenshots of beginning of gameplay.

In North direction Main Upgrade unit.

Good lu!  :)
last

toolforger

I got the upgrade unit just fine, but afterwards I'm stuck with trying to push with 90 AC against 300-400 levels.
I tried to get the 1 gate, which worked, and I almost got the tower to the NE of that but a single miscalculation about how effective the black hole would be meant that I'd be overrun on the east side.
Pretty frustrating. I'm using those Forge hits on a pretty regular basis, but it's to hard to predict their effect that it's always "let's hope this works", and your maps have been converging towards the "one mistake and all is lost" limit which is already making it somewhat frustrating.
Either you're getting too hard, or I'm too dumb...

yum-forum

Quote from: toolforger on July 30, 2019, 02:28:20 PM
I got the upgrade unit just fine, but afterwards I'm stuck with trying to push with 90 AC against 300-400 levels.
I tried to get the 1 gate, which worked, and I almost got the tower to the NE of that but a single miscalculation about how effective the black hole would be meant that I'd be overrun on the east side.
Pretty frustrating. I'm using those Forge hits on a pretty regular basis, but it's to hard to predict their effect that it's always "let's hope this works", and your maps have been converging towards the "one mistake and all is lost" limit which is already making it somewhat frustrating.
Either you're getting too hard, or I'm too dumb...

At least after getting main Upgrader unit you can obtain 2 additional chips for improving efficiensy of Upgader unit. One you can get easy just by single Guppy. And more one by using "Relay on PZ" chip for Tower. Then emitters power became about 220-230K. Then just step by step forward to victory!  ;)
Map surely not too hard, but maybe a little tricky and logical.
If you need help please show screenshot and I will help.
Any my maps designed so that surely not need to use Singularity weapon!

Good lu! :)
last

Mique

GUPPY!  Of course, that is what I was missing.

Riskbreaker

Spoiler
yeah, i got the first 3 upgrades pretty fast using the relay on PZ chip
[close]

Hurk

im ok with a concept like this, but in the future its good to point out its how its supposed to work at least once.
im sitting here not understanding why im crippled and its because its an in-obvious solution.

EEderle

Obviously am missing something - how can you use Terp on PZ to get another upgrade??

Sorry - Ignore - I got it!!!!!!

yum-forum

Quote from: EEderle on July 31, 2019, 04:25:20 AM
Obviously am missing something - how can you use Terp on PZ to get another upgrade??

Sorry - Ignore - I got it!!!!!!

Yes. You are right. It was mistyping. Should be "Relay on PZ". My bad.

In attachment you can see 2 screenshots.
First - where you can obtain micro-chip "Relay on PZ"
Second - how you can gen 2 chips for main Upgrader unit - by "Relay on PZ" (left) and by Guppy (right).
last