Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8252: Wedge

Author: bloonmotor
Size: 128x84

Desc:
Do you really want to touch down?

Johnny Haywire

This one looked so annoying I felt compelled to try it.

You can totally turtle this if you want and even freestyle it with no pausing or saving required. There's no threat once you take down the spores so just build away and fly back and forth (right to left is easiest) and build stuff. Or whatever. This is a map in which whatever works for you works for whatever.

Thanks for making the map, bloonmotor!  :D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Good map for morning with cap of coffee. Thanks!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: AutoPost on March 27, 2020, 07:13:11 PM
This topic is for discussion of map #8252: Wedge

Author: bloonmotor
Size: 128x84

Desc:
Do you really want to touch down?

hi bloonmotor!

how dare you to make a map that isn't easy and straight forward ;)

now; there is one weakness to CW3 and that is the fact, that on many maps, when you have achieved a certain position, the rest is a formality. The moment I could safely land the CN here, it wasn't hard anymore. Imagine if it was possible to set victory requirement; "CN landed, not attacked for 1 min" or something like that.

PS: my first comment was obviously sarcastic. I liked this map a lot.

Johnny Haywire

QuoteImagine if it was possible to set victory requirement; "CN landed, not attacked for 1 min" or something like that.

Yeah, I would love that. This map is actually kinda easy though since there's only a single threat in the middle and you just need to fly around. It's more annoying than difficult. And once you take the spores down in the middle you can take as long as you want to do whatever.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?