MY Creeper World 3

Started by CreeperSlayer, November 09, 2011, 02:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CreeperSlayer

You know what I would LOVE to see...I would love to see a Creeper World 3 where the whole story is of Dax and Aliana from CW2.

Creeper World 3: Dax and Aliana's story.

The goal would be,as usual,to destroy the creeper. I thought of this idea when I finished CW2 and saw the character files saying that Dax and Aliana went missing. I want to see what happened! It would make a GREAT story, maybe the nexus destroyed in CW2 was only a decoy? Then Dax and Aliana found out of the real nexus and set out to destroy it, but they also met their demise destroying it? Perhaps the Loki found a new ally to help them or maybe there is a completely new enemy? Advanced creeper that is less liquid-like? So many possibilities!!! I still believe it would make a great story. Creeper World 3: Dax and Aliana's story.  ;D

Post any replies good or bad, I won't mind.

CreeperSlayer.

TheBlaster

or it could be about Admiral Abraxis and Platius but im not going to post that much as it is thread hi-jacking.Nice idea BTW
Whats awesome?Creeper world!

CreeperSlayer

Thats also a good idea...I didn't think of that, the plot could have a mixed story...if it worked. 1 mission could be about Dax and Aliana, then the next on Admiral Abraxis and his journey with Platius. Great Idea.

CreeperSlayer