Custom Map #190: ETF11: End of Things

Started by AutoPost, September 12, 2011, 04:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #190: ETF11: End of Things

Author: eighttailedfox

Desc:
EightTailedFox Mission 11: End of Things You have arrived at Abraxis' request for backup. You see the Nexuses destroyed. but the battle isn't over. Rescue the survivors.

eighttailedfox

There are special surprises for those who don't rush.

Fisherck

But where would we be if we didn't try to go for every milisecond on a map... ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

DethbyIT

Quote from: eighttailedfox on September 12, 2011, 04:12:52 AM
There are special surprises for those who don't rush.

"Don't rush?"
Heck - even old Infantry guys can rush on this one.

Fun game - thank you.
dbit

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Fisherck on September 12, 2011, 08:49:49 AM
But where would we be if we didn't try to go for every milisecond on a map... ;)

You're free to go ahead and do it. I'm just saying you're missing out on something.

lich98

I played once fast and once slow. Slow was so much better :) :)
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

Micheal420

Here you go as you requested, i took your challenge and here is the result me 1 you zero and here is the proof, good map and good story lines

eighttailedfox

Quote from: lich98 on September 12, 2011, 04:38:24 PM
I played once fast and once slow. Slow was so much better :) :)

Dam right it is.

Quote from: Micheal420 on September 12, 2011, 04:41:15 PM
Here you go as you requested, i took your challenge and here is the result me 1 you zero and here is the proof, good map and good story lines

One question though. Where is the Liberation Ship? That aside, good work. We shall see if I can get you in a future one.

Micheal420

that was posted right after vicroty and the ship leaves here is a better shot for you, yeah i enjoy your challenges and your so far my favorite designer,

Micheal420

also as well this was a bit easier when i did it fast i could turn off all but 4 dark beams and use the nullifiers to take out the emitters before even the first nexus powered up, then i did it much slower the second time then i did it my way :P yeah i do enjoy your games cause they really make me think, even though i am not the fastest player i like a good challenge and your are far my best

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Micheal420 on September 12, 2011, 06:46:11 PM
also as well this was a bit easier when i did it fast i could turn off all but 4 dark beams and use the nullifiers to take out the emitters before even the first nexus powered up, then i did it much slower the second time then i did it my way :P yeah i do enjoy your games cause they really make me think, even though i am not the fastest player i like a good challenge and your are far my best

The object of my maps are to make challenging maps that don't threaten to destroy you in the 4 seconds of loadup. As well as to continue the story in an interesting manner. I'm glad you enjoy my maps. And I still ahve more surprises for you.

Grun

ETF you are great, I want more, although sry this was least favorate so far :( the goal rescue everything and the starting resources made you rush and think umm that was easy (no offence) You designed the map to be like ohh crap lets rescue all and you can do without even waiting for any sort of threat.

Also side note, I read title as was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought this was going to be the end of your series :P

Grun

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Grun on September 12, 2011, 07:29:59 PM
ETF you are great, I want more, although sry this was least favorate so far :( the goal rescue everything and the starting resources made you rush and think umm that was easy (no offence) You designed the map to be like ohh crap lets rescue all and you can do without even waiting for any sort of threat.

Also side note, I read title as was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought this was going to be the end of your series :P

Grun

The amount of resources available is to destroy the topmost nexus without the player doing anything. If you collect them, then just wait around you'd end up with very few resources afterwards. You'd be surprised how much energy 16 Dark Beams Consume.

Katra

And just to prove it can be done; made a clean sweep without any nexus activating.  ;D
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Micheal420

Quote from: Katra on September 13, 2011, 02:25:53 AM
And just to prove it can be done; made a clean sweep without any nexus activating.  ;D

nice work but i was the first one :P good show in speed lol