Started by AutoPost, October 31, 2013, 09:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2560: All New Rooms

Author: Chaz

Desc:
Another rooms map. Enjoy everyone :)

redbull69

Chaz I always love your rooms maps thank ou and good to see you and your maps again

Chaz

Thank you guys. I am glad you like my maps. Maybe I will make another one some day. They just take so much time to make. But seeing comments like those make me want to start on one right now  :)

TLMike

I bet they do @_@
All those crazy fields, and making sure that enemy dig packets work right. must be a total bore.
But playing them is fun!

Tromain

Loved the level design and the fields, but the insane health on the drones ruined what fun I was having. 5k was fine.. but 15k and 30k... got very boring baiting them.

darkniko

having troubles with this part any ideas ?

Strubbel

Hm, I went into those rooms from above ^^
Via the diggable terrain in the top center of your screenshot...

darkniko

yeah but my problem is when i break to enter massive drones comes out and don't have visible terrain for build anything :S

TLMike

The room Strubbel refers to (the one north of your screenshot) is quite easy and holds some fairly weak drones.

You should utilize all three of your Dark Beams, invade the room to the North, and make your way southward. This will allow you to make an assault on the room in question on your screenshot much more easily.

darkniko

i noticed the entrance just a moment before killing 17500 drone .. never noticed that entrance.. either way i was able to do it

TLMike

viper00900

Loved this one, the high health drones made it far more challenging for me, the final area I assaulted with all three DB's, just a matter of waiting after that :D hope that helps and keep making these maps!
Wait until you see this --- oh wait....nevermind

Khotekki

I don't think I've ever played a 2 hour map and enjoyed it.  GJ

Chaz

Thank you everyone for the nice comments  :)