Cant save (editor)

Started by vipag, March 09, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vipag

Newbee problem ... Creeper world 2 ... have the editor (0439) and the game (steam, 801). When I try and SAVE (MAP) a small (test) map I've created nothing happens, no popup dialogue / file box ... I get one if I click LOAD MAP, but not SAVE MAP (at top).

Also (may be related), if i make a simple map with just one emitter, then ADVANCE (/Auto Advance) "Creeper Simulation", also nothing happens.

I've had a quick look in the forum for ideas,m but noithing

Oh and HOW MANY CREEPER GAMES ON STEAM, I've tried 3-7 and all error out! (grrrr!)

Thanks

Sorrontis

1) All KC games are here: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Knuckle%20Cracker

2) About the CW2 editor. Can you give us some screenshots please?
Open the editor and take a screen shot. Also, did you properly install adobe Air? What's your operating system? Did you give the appropriate permissions to the game editor?

Thank you.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Builder17

Advance works only for preplaced creeper, sorry.

Image under: In Creeper tab click Creeper or Anticreeper and click with mouse where you want creeper. After doing that advance will work.

vipag

Typical, permissions! (my AV had blocked the ap!) ... thanks for the pointer ... now to make some levels ..., keep an eye out!

Thanks all

Sorrontis

Glad you got it all fixed. Cheers!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

vipag

Yeah, thanks for the help, have done a mini series (3 maps), all quickies (a few mins) - submitted today so may appear tmrw ("Speed or Score" EASY/HARD/KILLER) - good practice