Corporation:
Sorrontis Space Development Inc.
CEO: Sorrontis

Desc:
Wraith support ship, reporting in.

This ship was modified on: Jul 02 2017 23:54:46 GMT

MrJellyLiker

GoodMorning

A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

Uh oh. It looks like we're getting close to limit for the number of unique little ships.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Keeper Decagon

Eh, clashes are bound to happen. There are only so many ways to lay out the modules on a ship before you start getting similar vessels show up. At least you can still do some funky stuff with the hull, so that should be defining the ship rather than its modules at this point.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Sorrontis

Yep, I agree. But the coincidence is astounding :)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Keeper Decagon

I guess you could say that "great minds think alike". ;)
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Sorrontis

FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

GoodMorning

If I joined this club, there would be a case for "... or fools seldom differ." :)
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis