Mission: Do all members

Started by SmileyCoder, January 11, 2012, 06:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teknotiss

DAmichael done, standard no phantoms
Dan done, standard
danable24 done, standard
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Cavemaniac

Hmmm.

Worrying thought - with the upcoming release of CW3, we'll see a whole raft of new faces around here.

Which means that the task at hand will never be complete...

::)
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

teknotiss

well there's only an infinite number of possible users?   ??? how long could it take?  ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

SmileyCoder

Actually there is a finite number of users, if we disregard population growth. Even if we consider users having more then 1 profile, there is a finite amount of characters available for user names, and thus a finite amount of permutations.
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

SmileyCoder

@ Loren: a3kHH  is actually not that hard, if you start by grapping the green and red gem, and building reactors after that. You only need to "dodge" the first few drones and then your good to go. The leftward gravity helps immensely in reducing the thread from the open emitter.
TheSmileyCoder

Wizy

virgilw done, easy.
edit:
SmileyCoder, easy too.
edit2:
daksta, not really hard but there was a 63M emiter in a field constantly changing direction that took me a while to destroy without experimentals.

hoodwink

Stare not into the abyss, or it has hasten in its approach.
~ Hoodwink (thesmish, smish777 or sigil)

Loren Pechtel

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: SmileyCoder on August 10, 2012, 04:26:53 PM
@ Loren: a3kHH  is actually not that hard, if you start by grapping the green and red gem, and building reactors after that. You only need to "dodge" the first few drones and then your good to go. The leftward gravity helps immensely in reducing the thread from the open emitter.

Where does your base go?

And I don't see how you're surviving that start anyway.  I've got 10 drones on my tail and no blasters yet.

Loren Pechtel

henry700 is down.  Annoying phantoms, otherwise routine.

SmileyCoder

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on August 22, 2012, 09:00:14 PM

Where does your base go?

And I don't see how you're surviving that start anyway.  I've got 10 drones on my tail and no blasters yet.

I made a video for you:
TheSmileyCoder

SmileyCoder

Done the following:
Tommie55555  
Zatara               
Tomlr1987   
Zmann966 
tomiz 
tombrown52            
tntbruder            
toastkid   FUN         
Zanphlyp            
Zred
Tom Tomson
Toad            
zovjraar   Fun                     
zx   
Tohta   
WitherVoice
Toaster
tnosrac  
Vlammetje LYFE

I will get around to making a update soonish. :P
TheSmileyCoder

Loren Pechtel

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: SmileyCoder on August 23, 2012, 04:40:33 PM
Quote from: Loren Pechtel on August 22, 2012, 09:00:14 PM

Where does your base go?

I made a video for you:

I can't imagine how you survived that!

allu