Previous topic - Next topic

Wheatmidge

SmileyCoder

Updated.

CyberGuy  Down
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

Loren Pechtel

Bacteriophage is rotten.  Tons of decaying ground that makes the early base a big problem.  Cramped build.  It took multiple tries and even then I lost half my base to the drones when the ground decayed.

SmileyCoder

Lov   is down. Titan emitter.
TheSmileyCoder

Loren Pechtel

babwawawa won't cry anymore.

teknotiss

i did my own name
it was dull, but it's done
teknotiss small/high

also did 13131123 large/high

fun map, sideways building but not really hard.

and 19Wolf large/high
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

SmileyCoder

RockyRaccoon   is down

reanimated is down, that was quite fun.
TheSmileyCoder

Loren Pechtel

Baal is sent back to hell.  Experimental cakewalk.

Azar is too much for me.  The emitter and drone base open to the surface take some timing to hold off but soon there's a breakthrough underground that dumps a lot more creep & some tough drones, I see no way to deal with them.

Axiin is routine.

Likewise Avest.

AutoPost is another experimental.  There are too many emitters to call it a cakewalk.

Aurzel is routine.

Wheatmidge

Azar completed. Since the gravity is up left you can pretty much just ignore the creeper and it will pool at the top of the screen. I then hollowed out as much of the map as I could and built a huge army of blasters and launchers and just slowly pressed through

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Wheatmidge on June 21, 2012, 01:19:34 PM
Azar completed. Since the gravity is up left you can pretty much just ignore the creeper and it will pool at the top of the screen. I then hollowed out as much of the map as I could and built a huge army of blasters and launchers and just slowly pressed through

Huh???

Yes, the gravity is inverted and a bunch of the creeper goes up.  In my best attempt I had creeper eating my shields at mid-map, though.

Hmmm....

I tried going to the far left and this time the creeper didn't threaten my old location that much.  I still got swarmed by the drones, though.  Even if I hadn't gotten overrun I wasn't in a good position.

Wheatmidge

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on June 21, 2012, 11:15:37 PM

Huh???

Yes, the gravity is inverted and a bunch of the creeper goes up.  In my best attempt I had creeper eating my shields at mid-map, though.

Hmmm....

I tried going to the far left and this time the creeper didn't threaten my old location that much.  I still got swarmed by the drones, though.  Even if I hadn't gotten overrun I wasn't in a good position.
by the time the strong drones burst out I had 6 blasters. 4 set to only attack drones and two in the back set to attack drones then creeper so they kept the creeper back just enough.

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Wheatmidge on June 22, 2012, 02:38:19 AM

Huh???

Hmmm....

by the time the strong drones burst out I had 6 blasters. 4 set to only attack drones and two in the back set to attack drones then creeper so they kept the creeper back just enough.

I had 4 on attack drones and it wasn't enough.

Wheatmidge

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on June 22, 2012, 04:28:19 PM

Huh???

Hmmm....

I also built a few shields and moved the blasters out of the path of the drones. Losing a reactor or 2 is much better than losing a blaster.

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Wheatmidge on June 23, 2012, 09:16:50 AM
Quote from: Loren Pechtel on June 22, 2012, 04:28:19 PM

Huh???

Hmmm....

I also built a few shields and moved the blasters out of the path of the drones. Losing a reactor or 2 is much better than losing a blaster.

Whew!  Finally got it.  Going for the tech bonus made a big difference.

Zemlor

Rob done
Roberto done (Pretty fun one)