Help on a map

Started by Michionlion, October 24, 2011, 02:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

I'm playing a map (that i made a while ago) and need some help/tactics advice.  Here's my current position:
(click on the image to get a bigger one)

and here's where i am a bit later.  i think with much slogging i can finish it, but i have a feeling there's a faster way.

It just might be possible!  I finally destroyed the emitter sitting there!  (AC)

BEAT IT!  Look for the map in the upload thingy soon!  (My god.... that was a haul ;))
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Kithros

It probably would have been easier to advance straight down for more build space while using more repulsors (and fewer blasters) to defend your position (though I can't tell without seeing the emitters intensities etc.)

Michionlion

Quote from: Kithros on October 25, 2011, 11:07:43 AM
It probably would have been easier to advance straight down for more build space while using more repulsors (and fewer blasters) to defend your position (though I can't tell without seeing the emitters intensities etc.)

there are some limits on units... only 2 repulsars.  also, they are pretty strong emitters, if i remember right.  You'll get a chance to find out though, now that I'VE finally beat it.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!