Started by AutoPost, February 02, 2017, 10:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of ship #403: Target

Size: 5x5
Designer: Lucius

Desc:

planetfall

Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

yum-forum

Maybe to use as Doppel Spawner or like my "moving emitter (more simple one)"?
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

GoodMorning

I'd argue for an accidental upload, as the ship editor is yet unclear when one tries to create a new ship while editing another.

On a related note, what do you think of the idea of saving a ship under another name? Since most of my designs are modifications, I dislike overwriting the original with every save.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

Quote from: GoodMorning on February 02, 2017, 05:57:45 PM
I'd argue for an accidental upload, as the ship editor is yet unclear when one tries to create a new ship while editing another.

On a related note, what do you think of the idea of saving a ship under another name? Since most of my designs are modifications, I dislike overwriting the original with every save.

I don't save modifications. It feels.... ungenuine. I update the latest variation, and keep the original on my hard drive. But that's just me. Also, since I keep a list of all my ships, that would make a real mess.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

GoodMorning

Well, I build relatively few ships, and I largely work by trying to improve existing designs. Having the original on hand to compare is therefore useful.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.