Best part about the game still being new...

Started by Valley, October 09, 2013, 02:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valley

I'll admit I am an overbuilder.. I love it!! I don't go for speed or time.. So it's nice completing a level, and being the first to, and having that top spot until someone else finds it and beats my time (Usually not a hard task). Whoo!

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Valley on October 09, 2013, 02:17:14 AM
I'll admit I am an overbuilder.. I love it!! I don't go for speed or time.. So it's nice completing a level, and being the first to, and having that top spot until someone else finds it and beats my time (Usually not a hard task). Whoo!

I hear you - and the best part is that by using the DMD, you can discover/create maps to suit your play style, finish them, submit a score, name them, rejoice at having been the first and only person to have ever completed that world and never have to look at the times/scores again to see if someone later beat your time/score!!

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Randomgold

Quote from: Valley on October 09, 2013, 02:17:14 AM

Here's to being (temporarily) in first place!