Custom Map #1540: To The Totems 9. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, June 20, 2020, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1540: To The Totems 9

Author: FOXX
Size: 394x208

Desc:
Go to the Totems and fire them up to win. #NewCustomModule #EditStruc #ParticlesOverMiredLand #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #Fieldswitcher by Grabz Custom Module Info on Forum Page.

FOXX

Custom Module

- RockBurn Module (BlueBolt BaseScript, FOXX Changes)
A Fast way to remove land.
When the Module is Build (or before) Pressing the "R" Key Activates the Module and you get the Yellow Build Marker.
Now you can Left MouseClick to place Land.
If you press "R" again the Build Marker turns Red and you can Delete Placed Markers. Space / Esc Deactivates the Module.
With the "[" and "]" Keys you can Decrease and Increase RockBurn Marker Size. (Ps -> The Module works when Paused)

Sorry for the people who have a keyboard with a different layout or no "[" "]" keys.
[close]

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Schizo

The build part of the new ship didn't work for me at all.  When I press R I get a red marker first, not yellow.  And it will indeed delete land.  When I press R for the second time, the marker is then yellow, but does nothing.

FOXX

Quote from: Schizo on June 21, 2020, 10:22:17 PM
The build part of the new ship didn't work for me at all.  When I press R I get a red marker first, not yellow.  And it will indeed delete land.  When I press R for the second time, the marker is then yellow, but does nothing.

Hi Schizo,
that is the opposite way, interesting.
I don't know if more players have this issue but luckily in the end it works. Only different colours.s,
FOXX

Greet
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS