Sorrontis Space Development Incorporated [Updated July25 2018]

Started by Sorrontis, September 18, 2016, 05:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorrontis

- empty -

retain for further use.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Sorrontis

- empty -

retain for further use.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Sorrontis

- empty -

retain for further use.

Sorrontis

- empty -

retain for further use.

Zoura3025

Sir, you are now requested to list The Union page for all to be directed to intercorporate servers.
(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

Sorrontis

Quote from: Zoura3025 on October 13, 2016, 04:39:42 PM
Sir, you are now requested to list The Union page for all to be directed to intercorporate servers.

Ay ay captain! It will be done.   :o 8)

Sorrontis

- empty -

retain for further use.

Sorrontis

- empty -

retain for further use.

Sorrontis

- empty -

retain for further use.

Sorrontis

- empty -

retain for further use.

Sorrontis

- empty -

retain for further use.

joebob1337

I am truly sorry if you saw the older (as in earlier today) Excalibur Corporation thread I was not stating that I dislike you Corporation, it was a bit of lore. I have revised it and added a disclaimer saying that it is lore.

Sorrontis

Quote from: joebob1337 on October 25, 2016, 01:23:26 PM
I am truly sorry if you saw the older (as in earlier today) Excalibur Corporation thread I was not stating that I dislike you Corporation, it was a bit of lore. I have revised it and added a disclaimer saying that it is lore.

Hahahaha! What did you say about me? I want to know (I missed it). Send me the gist of it in PM. I find that hilarious that you think I'd be offended :) A little roleplay and rivalry never hurt anyone  8)

joebob1337

Quote from: Sorrontis on October 25, 2016, 01:25:49 PM

Hahahaha! What did you say about me? I want to know (I missed it). Send me the gist of it in PM. I find that hilarious that you think I'd be offended :) A little roleplay and rivalry never hurt anyone  8)

XD I said that my Corporation disliked the other corporations, especially yours, for some reason I slipped my mind to say that I was just lore and not for real, I honestly thought I would be banned DX

Sorrontis

Spoiler
Quote from: joebob1337 on October 25, 2016, 01:29:53 PM
Quote from: Sorrontis on October 25, 2016, 01:25:49 PM

XD I said that my Corporation disliked the other corporations, especially yours, for some reason I slipped my mind to say that I was just lore and not for real, I honestly thought I would be banned DX
[close]

I doubt you would have been banned, unless you were swearing or being racist/abusive.