tormented space s200_101 jovencoting strategies

Started by hbarudi, May 01, 2015, 03:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbarudi

This is one of the most difficult maps in tormented space and this thread will be about it.
The only good spot to land will be the landing pad, but there are many possible positions on the landing pad to land.
At 1 minute 20 seconds the landing pad starts to get creeper and a mortar only helps to delay by just a few seconds.
The picture, creeper color is purple, shows the creeper and the listed density is at the bottom right corner of the landing pad.
Is it possible to terp a wall and mortar outside of it, no
Is it possible to somehow nullify the inhibitor from the bottom left side but then lose everything after that,
more comments about how there are 13 scores, the ones less than the 4 minute scores might not be legitimate (possibly some people just got their save file to the editor, put nullifier next to inhibitor, and then they submitted their fake score.)
This map is not required to progress in the tormented space, but it would be nice to figure out how to do it properly.

Grimeripe

Until I see some picture proof, I would call this impossible.

One idea would be to hover over the conversion artifact and use that, but I can't find a way to get close to it.

It is clearly impossible to defend the landing spot.

D0m0nik

GoodMorning

Somewhere else, someone mentioned getting the Conversion with a Guppy. Perhaps dropping it at exactly the right point could get a Nullifier next to the Inhibitor? Then comes the question of the exact time that a Collector repays the construction cost.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

F0R

This map will haunt me till the day i die. Whenever i hear the map name i feel i need a trigger warning.