Questions the campaign left me still wondering

Started by Xindaris, February 27, 2021, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xindaris

Since the "default campaign" generally acts as part-tutorial, I understand most of what seems to be important in CW4. However, I was left with a few questions, and I don't think the wiki is yet up to snuff for answering them. So here goes:

-What use/purpose does "ECO" terrain have? Is it just decorative, or what?
-Do the 3x3 or 5x5 panels actually do anything? I know you can connect them to your network, but there's no description anywhere of if/what they do.
-Did the obelisks/obelisk reactors actually do anything? I nullified them anyway, but I didn't really notice any difference between before and after doing so.
-How exactly do delegates decide what is or isn't "reclaimed" land? Is it just "has creeper, then doesn't"? I noticed that you don't gain any delegate percentage from holding land that doesn't start with creeper on it.

BilboGCL

Hi
Eco: If you plant towers in the forrest, you get an energy bonus (look at the small green number in the upper left)
Panels: Give you a bit of energy, best to be connected early on as a starter boost
Obelisks: IIRC they destroy a random nearby unit, but it is very likely I mix something up, so take this with a gran of salt
Delegate: Yes, it looks after "Has had creeper, is cleared now"

HTH and greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

Xindaris

Thank you! That info should be fairly helpful to me in building maps too, I think.