Started by AutoPost, December 13, 2019, 08:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8000: Boooring CSM Galactic 11.74

Author: boooring
Size: 144x144

Desc:

chwooly

I wanted to give this a high score, But with the new mechanic of canceling all upgrades when you get a new chip, Having to go back and click shift U again on all the emmiters I want upgraded for no reason I can discern is frustrating, completely disregarding the comments about how the spore upgrades are completely useless and only work as an energy drain and that towers are now back to moving at a rate that makes them not worth moving is another reason for me to score this map low.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Twi

Canceling the upgrades must be a bug, right? It happened to me too, but I can't see it being intended at all.

Otherwise I really liked this, honestly

I'm still basically a sucker for any and all CSM and PAC content
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

yum-forum

Quote from: Twi on December 14, 2019, 09:07:38 AM
Canceling the upgrades must be a bug, right? It happened to me too, but I can't see it being intended at all.

Otherwise I really liked this, honestly

I'm still basically a sucker for any and all CSM and PAC content

A little strange. By my opinion new feature from Regallion (Canceling the upgrades which leads to dramatic decreases of game lag) is so nice!  :-\
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Laithaldien

A choice to cancel or keep upgrading would be nicer. Or even better, an option to start/pause upgrades on all emitters. I don't care about lag, I prefer my emitters overpowered. Auto-Cancel destroys all progress on the current upgrades as well?

Loren Pechtel

Count me amongst those who dislike the canceled upgrades.  How about allowing U and shift-U on the upgrade center itself?

I also dislike the fact that you have evil towers that can't be walled in--level 9 walls only keep out 800 points worth and my emitters were a bit above that when I got that amplifier.

Also, there's something causing anti-creeper to spill into the void in the north to the east of the 8000.

yum-forum

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on December 14, 2019, 03:32:43 PM

Also, there's something causing anti-creeper to spill into the void in the north to the east of the 8000.

Yes. I also find out this mistake of mapmaker. One white stargate placed not on terrain. But for me it was not big problem.
last

yum-forum

last