Author Map Packs

Started by Kamron3, December 28, 2010, 09:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamron3

Michionlion

yeah... somebody help make a ton good quality then maybe.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Kamron3

I'll try to update these whenever I see updates to an author's maps. I can't guarantee that I will notice all of the maps posted so if you notice that I missed a map of yours, let me know!

Ebon Heart

could you do mine?.... except the trick, that one sucks.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Kamron3

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on March 12, 2011, 03:40:43 PM
could you do mine?.... except the trick, that one sucks.

Erg, this requires me to do some stuff, I'd have to code a bit to do it. Do you mind if I do it in like a week or so?

MadMag

me want map pack..

Ebon Heart

whenever would be great!
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Kamron3

Okay, I've got Ebon's, I'll get MadMag's maps in just a jiffy.

Edit: MadMag's maps are up!

MadMag

l3h3l

I would like to unite my maps too, I have currently six, but maybe today or tomorrow will add one more. Thanks, this is a wonderful idea to make map packs.
http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewmaps.php?author=l3h3l&embedded=false&gameVer=

Graystripe77

I would like my maps up, should be in my sig.

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

2b3o4o

I think it would be a good idea to gather all the best maps of different authors together. Anyway, mine can be found in my sig, or here.
Edit:Oh, please, PLEASE don't put survival island it, it is probably the worst map ever made by anyone.

Graystripe77