Custom Map #10922: New Game Plus - Meso. By: kaiden

Started by AutoPost, October 15, 2023, 03:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10922: New Game Plus - Meso

Author: kaiden
Size: 200x150

Desc:
A very heavily guarded metropolian area awaits. Spoiler alert!!! Potential lag alert? Tip: I check the forums semi-often, so if you have any suggestions, feedback, criticisms, whatever, post them to the forums and I can check them.

Commander

Absolutely love this campaign you created! It's the most fun I've had in quite some time, it's been a blast.

So far Ormos is the only one I nearly gave up on and abandoned but beat eventually, with Tiplex, Ruine and Chanson being the others which squeezed me to some degree.

Feedback regarding the Jojo flood mechanic/script in case you decide to use it in future maps: I was able to "turn it off" with terraforming the ocean floor, which lead to the awkward situation of the script deciding that height 10 is the new sea bottom once my high-rise of height 10 base tipped over the 50% threshold in terms of map coverage, causing the script to instantly flood my entire base from its core wiping everything out (temporarily ofc, regular backup saves came in handy)

I am currently blasting through your other maps while waiting for the abomination of Farbor to be born, currently 54/69 completed, 15 left to go.

Once again thank you for this campaign, and I wish you best of luck in whatever life might throw at you in the future!

teknotiss

spot of the old necromancy again here but has anyone any idea why after 30 secs of playtime massive waves of creeper splash across the whole map and i lose?

this is not supposed to happen i am guessing?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus