Custom Map #316: Founders Industries 1.0. By: WithersChat

Started by AutoPost, December 25, 2020, 07:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #316: Founders Industries 1.0

Author: WithersChat
Size: 200x142

BilboGCL

Following the process of the scripts on Discord, I missed the point of release and played the map just now.
Interesting concept but I miss 2 essential components to make this more fun:
1st I'd wish I had an assembly line! Maybe two for each unit assembler, one for the base units and one for the guns...
And as these need to be supplied, I'd see a warehouse/storing hall next to each ;)

Greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

WithersChat

Quote from: BilboGCL on January 20, 2021, 12:20:50 PM
Following the process of the scripts on Discord, I missed the point of release and played the map just now.
Interesting concept but I miss 2 essential components to make this more fun:
1st I'd wish I had an assembly line! Maybe two for each unit assembler, one for the base units and one for the guns...
And as these need to be supplied, I'd see a warehouse/storing hall next to each ;)

Greetings from The Shire!

What do you exactly mean by assembly line? And what would be in the storing hall?

There is no signature!

GadgetBoy

Custom units need to be rotated to automate assembly process, but hitting rotate doesn't do anything.

WithersChat

Quote from: GadgetBoy on April 04, 2021, 02:03:37 AM
Custom units need to be rotated to automate assembly process, but hitting rotate doesn't do anything.
No way to automate assembly process. if you want to, play Founders Industries 3.0. I added a unit porter that allows for actual automation.
There is no signature!