Main Menu

Re-download

Started by taltos50, August 31, 2009, 01:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taltos50

I purchased the game today at work and installed it on my work computer. I want to install it on my home computer as well.
How can I do that?

Thanks,

Taltos50

Blauwbaard

Just install it in the same way you did on your work computer.

taltos50

Duh. I purchased it last time. I rather not have to do that twice.

There appears to be no option of redownloading the game without purchasing it again.
As HDs can become corrupted there must be some way of redowloading a purchased game.

I was hoping support would tell me how to do that.

knucracker

The game is available to download for around 10 days or so after purchase.  In general it isn't available longer than that since my ecommerce company charges extra to make it available for longer.

If you lose your copy you can mail me at support and I can give you a private link to grab it again.  Note that this link also doesn't last forever, though, so make sure to backup your copy.

Blauwbaard

Didn't mean to be rude, it's just that I did the same thing. Bought it at work first. When I came home I simply used the same download link and installed it on my home pc. That's what I was trying to say.

kage_25

Hi i would also like a link, so I can re-download the game  :D

knucracker

Send mail to 'support at knucklecracker dot com' if you need to grab the game again.  I will give you another temporary link to grab the game.

CodeKiller

Hackers spotted ?  ;D

How can you "lost" an exe file ? ???

CodeKiller

Hum... In fact I lost mine...  :'( :'( :'(

knucracker

No problem.... I emailed you the download link...
It happens to the best of us :)

Kamron3

You ARE making sure these people actually purchased a copy of the game?

_k

knucracker

Yeah, I have to have an order number, purchase name, activation key, or something that lets me verify that there was an actual purchase.  With any of that, I'm happy to help.

Aurzel

for those of you that want to use creeper world on more than one computer, if you already have it unlocked and installed on one, you can transfer the cw folder from the on computer, ussually it's in program files and copy it to the other computer, when you run it it should install and ask you for your activation key