Custom Map #7561: KAGYU-26. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, July 10, 2019, 11:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7561: KAGYU-26

Author: yum234
Size: 256x256

Desc:
Traditional big cw3 style game but with ERS (Enemy Radioactive Sourses) and Creeper Bombs. Interesting that Creeper Bomb can placed inside Anti-Creeper Bomb! :) This game you can play in 3 ways: one of 3 SBI (Semi-Blind Inhibitors) will be activated according to sequence of getting ShieldKeys! Attention: Be ready that ERS zones can increasing!!! We wish you GoodLu and enjoyable playing! :) #BravoKajacx #BravoGrabz #CreateDreams

yum-forum

Funny! Time score of Fireswamp so short! Hope that it was only first attept for time but then will be one more enjoyable longer play!  ;)

I played this game in many variants of gameplay and only then find out tricky short way.
Recommend to play in usual way and enjoy game.
Good lu!  :)

P.S. Somebody don't like at all ANY MY MAP and always rate by "1"  :-[
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Thimotty

there are bad people everywhere
you can count on my 10 all the time (hasn't play that one yet thou so have to wait a bit)

yum-forum

Big thanks, Thimotty!  :)

P.S. WOW I find out that Kajacx finished his HELP BOX and from this map you can get explanations about all new features of new concept!  :D
last

Doug

Either this is a really tough one or I'm way out of practice! I'm at the 25 minute mark with a pretty self sustaining foothold in the lower right corner but I think its come to a stalemate. Pretty much just berthas keeping everything at bay now while I constantly rebuild reactors lol

Liking the map, will like it more as soon as I win ;)

yum-forum

Quote from: Doug on July 11, 2019, 03:11:06 PM
Either this is a really tough one or I'm way out of practice! I'm at the 25 minute mark with a pretty self sustaining foothold in the lower right corner but I think its come to a stalemate. Pretty much just berthas keeping everything at bay now while I constantly rebuild reactors lol

Liking the map, will like it more as soon as I win ;)

Thanks for comment and wish to You Good lu!  :)
last

Thimotty

I found no other way of winning but to rush the inhibitor. On 5th minute the inhibitor was dead but to collect those scattered berthas took me more than hour.

yum-forum

Quote from: Thimotty on July 11, 2019, 08:07:41 PM
I found no other way of winning but to rush the inhibitor. On 5th minute the inhibitor was dead but to collect those scattered berthas took me more than hour.

Agree that balance not the best.  :-[ At least to win in this game you need to collect Tech and get all ShieldKeys (and activate one of the Inhibitors).
And be sure that exist more variants of quite traditional gameplay/battle.
last