Started by AutoPost, January 07, 2021, 11:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #467: FPS: Upgraded

Author: qople
Size: 320x200

WithersChat

2 things:
1) That "You die you lose" is kinda harsh. Maybe add some respawn on last collected item thing, or something like that.
2) Why flip breeder? There doesn't see to be AC anywhere.
There is no signature!

helmetflakes

Fantastic fun and great map thanks, can't wait for the next (can we have an autofire option or have I missed it?, save the finger cramps!)

Qople

Quote from: WithersChat on January 08, 2021, 07:00:21 AM
2) Why flip breeder? There doesn't see to be AC anywhere.
The flip breeder is to make it more visually apparent that there are two timings of breeder on the map.

sky_killer

I have to say that this is even better then the first one. Initially i thought last powerup will give me AC cannon or something because of AC breeder presence. But nevertheless, it is very good.

Great work and i cant even imagine how much work it was for you, so thank you!!!

Jimragnark

man this is AMAZING!! 11/10! i want more maps like this and i have couple of ideas

1-more weapons like sprayer,shield,cloak,nullifier
2-upgrade pods to upgrade weapons at cost of money
3-boss battles like air-sac cauldrom

i know many of my ideas are not possible now but in future maybe it will be added
that is gonna be the successor of CSM.

svartmes

Cool map please make more! :)

I missed AC from the first one though, to keep things a bit more varied and interesting.
AC weapon next maybe? Might be hard to balance though.

D0m0nik

Love it, the game gets more satisfying as the weps upgrade.

chaotea

Loved the first person stuff. Definatly going to tide me over until someone figures out PAC.

Krell

Amazing, and even better than the last. Would definitely like to see even more added like structures you can power up when near them for assistance, AC weapons, other enemies. Keep up the great work.

NextIdea

Quote from: helmetflakes on January 08, 2021, 10:07:36 AM
Fantastic fun and great map thanks, can't wait for the next (can we have an autofire option or have I missed it?, save the finger cramps!)
Just hold down left mouse button.