Custom Map: Nice Job 3: The Farmer

Started by AutoPost, April 17, 2010, 02:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpperKEES

Heheh! ;D Well done!

I never thought I would have to replay one of my oldies to get back on spot 1. Something on my list for next week....
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

UpperKEES

Hmmm, that became a lot easier now I could block the green packets. The balance of this map actually got a bit lost with this new functionality. Building the blasters and SAMs in time also shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Colin

Hehehe, I finally beat this one after quite a few tries, though my score is lacking in the "high scores" department.  :)

Fun map KEES.  ;)

However, what would have been really funny, is to switch up the spore waves after the first 10 minutes. Because I was getting to the point where I would move my 10 SAMs to the side where the next spore wave would come from.  ;D
To fight back the Creeper all you need is. . . What? Energy.
My maps CW1 are located here try out my MIS series.

UpperKEES

Quote from: Colin on November 21, 2010, 01:25:05 AM
Fun map KEES.  ;)

Thanks Colin! :)

Hehehe, I finally beat this one after quite a few tries, though my score is lacking in the "high scores" department.  :)

Yeah, you indeed took a while for this one compared to the times you've set for other maps....

However, what would have been really funny, is to switch up the spore waves after the first 10 minutes. Because I was getting to the point where I would move my 10 SAMs to the side where the next spore wave would come from.  ;D

Currently there could indeed be more spores, but I never wanted them to be very hard, just a nice little thing to take into account.

Don't forget this map was developed in the time without the packet filter, so you were charging totems all the time, draining energy from your weapons and making fast progress much harder.

Spoiler
Just like you I was moving my SAMs to the next side for the next wave and added 1 SAM every 2 waves to make up for the slight increase. You won't encounter that many spore waves however when you finish faster. ;)
[close]

DethbyIT

Finally took the trouble to time everything and get some energy - then defense in place.
I've never been this close to Kees in time before!
Great feeling - and going to have to play it one more time.

Thanks for a great game.
dbit

DethbyIT

Quote from: UpperKEES on October 01, 2010, 04:58:23 PM
Heheh! ;D Well done!

I never thought I would have to replay one of my oldies to get back on spot 1. Something on my list for next week....

Hello Kees!
Time for you to come back to this one.
:)
dbit

UpperKEES

Quote from: DethbyIT on January 06, 2011, 05:51:31 AM
Hello Kees!
Time for you to come back to this one.
:)
dbit

Hey! A first place for you, congrats! :)

You deserved it, so I'll let you have it.... ;)