Need help

Started by l3h3l, January 31, 2012, 05:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

l3h3l

I still confused, that where are the original characters? I don't want to change all 8 characters, only one or two maybe. I think, that this feature could be more easier than this. Why can simply add a character and that's it just like picture taking. Please help I stuck on this :(

2b3o4o

First, post in support next time, second, I think this might be helpful. ;)

l3h3l

Quote from: 2b3o4o on January 31, 2012, 06:24:47 PM
First, post in support next time,
I will do next time.

"second, I think this might be helpful. ;)"

That's not the answer my question, but i figured out somehow. First I thought that might be somewhere in disk the original characters, because when I put the new the others erased, that's why I asked. Before I post this question I searched to this related topics, not find the answer, post here what should i do. Second I solved this issue with printscreen and paint: In paint I cut every character I saved and when I need just put in the numbers. But thanks to your response i really appreciate that. :)

Michionlion

There is a topic somewhere on this subject.  I'll see if i can find it, i think it had a picture of them in it...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!