Custom Map #8892: CIV264W1. By: TrickyCorp

Started by AutoPost, September 20, 2020, 04:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8892: CIV264W1

Author: TrickyCorp
Size: 120x110

Desc:
First level in my huge terrain series. It's pretty easy to survive but don't underestimate the enemy. The starter base can handle the situation on it's own for a while, but to win you will have to expand it. Civilisation 264, World 1. ----Simulation Start----

TrickyPlayer

This level showcases one of the few uses for shields: improving your emitter's efficiency. You start with a base from which you can expand without too much issues. I didn't mean to allow the terp tech, just pretend it doesn't exist. This series won't use the terp because a different technology is used that prevents terp usage.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Helper

Any particular reason for not including a Forge?
Thanks,
H

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: Helper on September 20, 2020, 01:57:37 PM
Any particular reason for not including a Forge?

The series won't use a forge so that I can actually make enemies hard enough to force people to activate things. For more information please check my reaction at the next level I made.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P