Custom Map #8891: JUBILEE CSM-200. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, September 19, 2020, 04:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8891: JUBILEE CSM-200

Author: yum234
Size: 99x99

Desc:
Who responsible for JUBILEE: Cornucanis, Kajacx, Regallion, SMTaishan, GoodMorning, Builder17, Redcrafter and Hyphen. They not only created some scripts by crpl on my request but also made great contribution and add creative ideas to this mode. Also for this JUBILEE responsible CREATOR of cw3 game, crpl and so friendly editor! :) As usual on/off of gates display by Ctrl+Shift+H and CORKY Help Box by Ctrl+Shift+J. Good lu our JUBILEE! :)

TrickyPlayer

Why did you sabotage the landing zone with 1 little terrain piece? Now I have to land my CN on the 2 and build a terp from there. Actually, the 'landing zone' is having to be terped more than once (if you want to do a speedrun that is)
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Twi

Interesting start, solid midgame, ending's alright too - good CSM game :)
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: Twi on September 19, 2020, 09:16:32 AM
Interesting start, solid midgame, ending's alright too - good CSM game :)

Gotta have to agree with that, the only annoying thing is one space square at the lower part of the 2. Should have been a 9 terrain height tile to make it look slightly better. Because of that I'm afraid I can't rate 10.00/10.00 but because of the rounding system it'll still be a 10/10 (9.87/10.00)

Because that number is higher than the current average rating, I will rate 10/10.

I had to start over once because of the flood, but after that I just used the portal stopper (Hey it's a good name, so don't complain) to delay the flood a bit.

This is one of the few levels that made me use a PZ relay.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Johnny Haywire

I didn't use the landing zone at all and built on the "0" in the middle. I thought it looked like a nice place to land... better than the landing zone so I just terped the whole thing down. It was a really nice treat to be able to set up a normal power network (lots of collectors and such... probably a bit too much but it was fun). It gives the feeling of not being so cramped & limited early in the game - not that being cramped is bad... it's also fun to start small and spread out.

The rotating gates are also cool and give a little extra variety. The super-strong emitter is also a nice less-visible "boss" to contend with.

But one of my favorite things about this map was that there was hardly any noticeable lag! (yay!)

Super-cool map, Yum... a "10" in my book, and I'd even give it that rating on a hexadecimal scale! Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Laela

It was interesting to need to dig green into red to drain it under 800. Still as time delayed loss condition had to rate as 1.

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: Laela on September 26, 2020, 03:15:32 PM
It was interesting to need to dig green into red to drain it under 800. Still as time delayed loss condition had to rate as 1.
The hell is this person doing, go get a brain please because the reasons you give don't support your rating at all. Even the reasons themselves are flawed.
Sorry for going all offensive at someone, but this post was just triggering me to post this.

hexploy

So, you choose the way to play you do not like and rate it :)

I chose another way - and I rate this map for 10/10

yum-forum

Quote from: hexploy on September 27, 2020, 06:56:00 AM
So, you choose the way to play you do not like and rate it :)

I chose another way - and I rate this map for 10/10

Thanks and Good lu! I subscribed to your channel. Hope, will be more videos! :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

Fresh video from Master Fatman:

Please subscribe to this channel in YouTube!  :)
last

Johnny Haywire

QuoteIt was interesting to need to dig green into red to drain it under 800. Still as time delayed loss condition had to rate as 1.

Hmm... "dig green into red" - that's gotta be Google translate right there. And I agree with some of the idea which TrickyPlayer has expressed, although I generally try not to be quite that offensive toward people who are severely mentally challenged. Or toward experimental chimpanzees who write in a similar manner. I love all sorts of animals, as I also love my fellow inmates. Also, it's quite difficult to play games like this if you're living in a zoo or a mental institution. So I'm just happy that you're playing the game.

Although, there IS another possibility...

Is it... could it be... have we finally... no, it can't be!

:o :o :o IS LAELA THE KROEAN (KOREAN)??  :o :o :o
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last