Custom Map #8829: CSM-198 Hello Johnny!. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, August 30, 2020, 01:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8829: CSM-198 Hello Johnny!

Author: yum234
Size: 99x99

Desc:
"weekend" sounds good! :)

TrickyPlayer

Ah, the syphon finally gets an use! It's kinda annoying when buildings are available but can't actually do anything, so try to disable syphons if there is nowhere to place them in the future, ok? Thanks for another CSM level

2 landing zones? That's something different...
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Weasee

Hooray!  I really like these CSM levels, thank you yum234!  :)

Loren Pechtel

Once you get the artifacts the resistance just collapses.  The game ended while the middle aura was still counting down.

Riskbreaker

yeah, this one was on the easier side...but still very fun to play, as all yum's csm are :D

Johnny Haywire

Aye, for sure! I think we had that one CSM map where the creeper came down like a flood from the top and you had to keep using singularities to keep it at bay, but for the most part these are much more easy-going than typical maps. But that makes it more like just exploring in a friendly jungle... you can kick over a rock or old log without worrying about some elephant-sized jumping spider going all LOTR-Shelob on you. It's more like Charlotte's Web  ;)

As annoying as many people would probably find the map, I actually like being under-powered and having to muscle my way through every inch of a map like this. So you can (if you want) just not power-up the artifacts and have some extra-challenging fun.

But when they're there, their ability is just so hard to resist. (That triple homonym is for all you grammar nerds out there. All both of you, lol)

Another great map, Yum! I really like the double-landing-zone setup!

Thanks so much for the map, and for the shout-out!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Fresh video from Exostum:

P.S. Hope, Johnny will subscribe to this channel!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum