Whoops! achievement impossible?

Started by Asbestos, April 06, 2014, 12:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asbestos

I've tried to allow two Forgii in the map maker and place down two in the unit editor, but I can't seem to get the Whoops! achievement. Is there any way to do it without cheating?

Karsten75

Flabort

Quote from: Karsten75 on April 06, 2014, 12:39:00 AM
make one, kill it, make another.
Pretty simple. The preview image is a shattered forge, after all, implying the destruction of a forge.
My maps: Top scores: Sugarplum, Cryz Dal, Cryz Torri, Cryz Bohz (Click fetch scores, page courtesy of kwinse)

Tjgalon

I swear there was a map, i could make more then one forge, but i am guessing it was upgraded out, but yeah, that way, destroy and rebuild.

stewbasic

Quote from: Tjgalon on April 06, 2014, 01:47:15 AM
I swear there was a map, i could make more then one forge, but i am guessing it was upgraded out, but yeah, that way, destroy and rebuild.
I have a feeling the game doesn't deal well with multiple forges. While playtesting one of my maps I had several at one point (due to a CRPL mistake) and started having strange issues - eg upgrades would reset when I saved and loaded.

knucracker

Each forge thinks it is the only one, and each forge tries to control the upgrade table.  So with more than one on a map, chaos.

Tjgalon

Makes sense, I guess it was updated out from an earlier version where I did build more then one before. I first assume the woops, to building 2 at once, since more then 1, did not add to anything.